1. Harry Potter and the Portrait of What Looked a Large Pile of Ash
A.I generated Harry Potter book. Better than the rest.
"If you two can't clump happily, i'm going to get aggressive," confessed the reasonable Hermoine See also Harry Potter.
2. Grass Mountain
The Grass Mountains are alive with the sound of music!
3. A Really Friggin Heavy Clarinet
Aka the tuba
Fear of palindromes. Can you believe this is real?
5. A Donkey
6. Why Was King Arthurs Army to Tired to Fight?
It had too many sleepless knights!
Just kidding. Before the battle, the general who led Normandy created a gambit to distract the army leading them all the way to the bottom of what is now the U.K. forcing the army to walk all the way back north tiring them making the fight almost impossible for the Anglo-Saxon soldiers.
7. Don't Read This
A guide to reverse psychology.
8. Just Listen to Any of "Weird Al" Yankovic's Songs
When you google "weird songs", of the first 8 choices, 5 of them are by Weird Al …
10. What the Difference Between a Building and a Cookie?
One will kill you if it falls on you