1. *Talking About Clowns* "When They Come Up to be Like 'Hey, I'm Another Clown but I'm off Tonight'"
Wonderfull advice learned in drivers education.
2. "Do You Stalk Him on Instagram?" -Me, "He Doesn't Use Instagram" -Friend 1, "Ya He Does, I Checked" -Friend 2, "So, Yes?"- Me
Analyzing the amount of time we spend thinking about certain people.
My initial answer.
5. "Guys Are Like Cattle, One Goes the Rest Follow. Females Are Like 'uh I Don't Like Her, So'" -History Teacher
I question our history class sometimes...
6. "Fall's That Kind of Season Where Everything's Dying. Trees Are Dying, Leaves Are Dying, People Are Dying"
Driving for drivers ed was the best.
8. *Low Brass Section is Messing Around* Come One Guys, New Year New Start -Band Teacher, "Can I Have Another New Start I Think I Broke Mine" -Me
Our band class is different...