aLoHA's Entries

Funny Insults

2. You're So Fake, Barbie is Jealous.

Added by aLoHA on October 7, 2019| Comment | You Like This |

Funny Anti-Jokes

5. What Did One Frenchman Say to the Other?

I have no idea, I don't speak French. See also French.

Added by aLoHA on June 7, 2019| Comment | You Like This |

Funny Anti-Jokes

6. What Did the Farmer Say when He Lost His Horse?

"Where's my horse?"

Added by aLoHA on June 7, 2019| Comment | You Like This |

Funny Anti-Jokes

7. Why Is 6 Afraid of 7??

It’s not. Numbers aren’t sentient and are therefore incapable of feeling fear. See also Numbers.

Added by aLoHA on June 7, 2019| Comment | You Like This |

Funny Quotes

8. "70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% is covered in idiots."

Attributed to Bill Murray.

Added by aLoHA on June 7, 2019| 9 Comments | You Like This |

aLoHA

8 Entries
0 Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.