Funny Quotes

"70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% is covered in idiots."

Attributed to Bill Murray.


Added by aLoHA on June 7, 2019 | You Like This |


Guest Icon

i LOVE this so much

shilo on July 1, 2019

Guest Icon

love it

been on September 13, 2019

Guest Icon

AND 1% OF THE 30% IS ME!!!!

person on October 20, 2019

Guest Icon

this is so true

potato on February 8, 2020

Guest Icon

Wow that's kinda true…

I don't have a name on May 28, 2020

Guest Icon

100 °/• land because under the water is more land!

harry potato on July 20, 2020

Guest Icon

1% of 30%? You must be... hefty.

Oh on October 20, 2020

Guest Icon

That is so true

nhdwvr[uhwgpqui3it[j90i on December 18, 2020

Don't be a potato! Just register or login before commenting.

Your Name


Fight Spam! What's 5+3?

Top Contributors of Funny Quotes

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.