Funny Things to Do
81. Popping Your Eardrums
Currently doing this right now.
82. Programmable Musical Pig
A pig with 56 buttons all with different music, so that you can, as I say, play the pig.
83. Bill Nye the Science Guy in Chinese
Sounds like they're chanting "beer" in this YouTube video.
84. Bat Cave, North Carolina
Batman must be away for the holidays or something. See also Superheroes.
85. Oxygen, Hydrogen, Sulfur, Sodium, and Phosphorous Walk into a Bar.
The bartender then says "OH SNaP!" See also Chemistry.
86. Two chemists walk into a bar. One says, “I’ll take a glass of H2O.” The other says, “I’ll take a glass of H2O too.”
Since the bartender is not a chemist, he has no idea that H2O2 is the chemical formula for hydrogen peroxide, and gives both chemists a glass of water. See also Chemistry.
87. What's Red and Really Bad for Your Teeth?
A flying brick.
88. What’s Black and White and Red All Over?
Due to the expansive nature of the universe, many items both natural and manufactured could be described in this manner.
89. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn’t Yours?
Stolen. You should give it back—that’s not right. See also Cheese.
90. Cute Puppy Dog Doing Cute Things
You will not be disappointed.