Popular in fetish fashion and the leather subculture, where they often are tightly fitted and worn without jeans or other garments layered beneath them other than a codpiece. They can be made of leather, patent leather, or vinyl and are worn for decoration serving no protective purpose. See also Sex.
1. At the start of the music, shape a chicken beak with your hands. Open and close it four times, during the first four beats of the music.
2. Make chicken wings with your arms. Flap your wings four times, during the next four beats of the music.
3. Make a chicken's tail feathers with your arms and hands. Wiggle downwards during the next four beats of the music.
4. Clap four times during the next four beats of the music.
5. Repeat this process four times.
6a. At the bridge, hold your arms straight, in imitation of an aeroplane. All dancers spun around the room in "flight" until the bridge ends.
6b. Alternately, at the bridge, link arms with the nearest person, turn right eight steps, switch arms and turn left eight steps, then repeat until the bridge ends.
7. The dance repeats, progressively getting faster and faster, until the music stops. See also Weddings.
IHOP's two eggs, two pieces of bacon, two sausage links, and two buttermilk pancakes topped with fruit and whipped cream. Sounds delicious, but is way too embarrassing to order. See also Breakfast.
Popular jacket in the 1980's first introduced in 1981 and manufactured in a wide variety of colors. Their advertising tag line was "When you put it on, something happens." The jackets had a tendency to lure the ladies by suggesting the owner had a membership into an exclusive club. See also 80's.
One who is obnoxiously self-assertive and arrogant. Informal know-it-all also known as a saucebox, smart aleck, smarty, smarty-pants, wiseacre, wisecracker, or wise guy. See also Old-Timey.
Whether you're a smooth talkin' cop who's working the vice squad in Miami, or a happenin' hipster who likes to rock the raddest styles, this totally trendy tie is a funky fresh way to jazz up your look! See also 80's.
A small fabric pouch secured with a zipper and worn at the waist by a strap around the hips. Fanny packs reached the peak of their popularity in the late 1980s and early- to mid-1990s. Today, however, fanny packs are considered unfashionable by most people. Many consider the fanny pack a sure mark for an out-of-place tourist, invoking the traditional tourist stereotypes known around the world. See also Tourists.
A ruler tattooed on one's penis either parallel or perpendicular to one's love sword depending upon the ruler owner's attributes. See also Sex.