Guest Icon

that word is 'toque' you moron

Says flabbergasted on September 18, 2007

Guest Icon

This is spelled TOQUE I BELIEVE

Says John on October 13, 2007

Guest Icon

It is spelled toque, and it is a kit hat with the ball of yarn at the top.

Says Chuckles on January 29, 2008

Guest Icon

lol- it's pronounced "tuke" (to an American or purely English ear). And it's spelled correctly here, it is Tuque. Search for it on Wiki.

Says Kristin. on June 17, 2008

Guest Icon

it's toque doofus

Says ... on March 11, 2009

Guest Icon

I do believe, as a French Canadian, that it's spelt toque. with an o.

Says Rumplestiltskin on April 17, 2009

Guest Icon

See here:

Says Rimou on June 17, 2009

Don't be a potato! Just register or login before commenting.

Your Name


Fight Spam! What color is the Submit button?