Funny Products

Petcocks Shop

Small valve used to control the flow of liquid or gas. See also Sophomoric.


Added by a Guest on March 30, 2009 | You Like This |


Guest Icon

I keep one for guarding my door.

lol on April 13, 2009

Don't be a potato! Just register or login before commenting.

Your Name


Fight Spam! What color is the Submit button?

Top Contributors of Funny Products