Funny Clothes


Outdated British term for athletic shoes, i.e., the floppy, high-top, twist-your-ankle kind. See also British.


Added by Brian on December 17, 2009 | You Like This |

Don't be a potato! Just register or login before commenting.

Your Name


Fight Spam! What's 2+3?

Top Contributors of Funny Clothes

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.