Funny Quotes

Funny Quotes

61. "70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% is covered in idiots."

Attributed to Bill Murray.

Added by aLoHA on June 7, 2019| 10 Comments | You Like This |

Funny Quotes

62. "A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop."

This is apparently Al Pacino's favorite joke, as claimed by Johnny Depp on Letterman. See also Celebrities.

Added by a Guest on June 1, 2019| 9 Comments | You Like This |

Funny Quotes

64. “The Average Dog is a Nicer Person than the Average Person.”

– Andy Rooney
See also Dogs.

Added by ahuman on March 1, 2019| 4 Comments | You Like This |

Funny Quotes

65. "When life closes a door, just open it again. It's a door, that's how they work."

- Captain Obvious

Added by TheRealNess on January 28, 2019| 7 Comments | You Like This |

Psst. Got something funnier? Add your own funny quote.

Funny Quotes

68. "I don't want to be be like most boys."

- Most Boys See also Boys.

Added by a Guest on October 28, 2018| 2 Comments | You Like This |

Top Contributors of Funny Quotes

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.