101. What Do You Call a Ordinary Person?
Nothing, they will be forgotten in 30 years.
102. Wanna Hear Something That Will Make You Smile?
Your facial muscles.
103. What's the Difference Between a Millennial and a Baby Boomer?
104. What Do You Call a Baby with a Tiger?
105. What Did the Worm Say to the Snail?
Nothing, neither worms nor snails can talk.
Hey! A little help here! Add your own funny anti-joke.
106. An Owl and a Squirrel Are Sitting in a Tree, Watching a Farmer Go Around
The owl looks over to the squirrel and says nothing. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey. See also Birds, Rodents.
107. What Do You Call Nachos Without Cheese?
Tortilla chips See also Snacks.
108. What's the Difference Between Glue, Tuna, and a Piano?
Glue is a school supply.
Tuna is an animal.
Pianos are instruments.
Lots of differences.
109. What Do You Call a Blonde with a Broken Leg?
110. What Do You Call Someone Who Can Find the Square Root of 326,769?
Good at math. See also Math.