61. What Do You Call a Kangaroo in the North Pole?
62. Knock Knock
No, “to whom.” See also Grammar.
63. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn’t Yours?
Stolen. Stealing is bad and you should return it.
64. You Know What Makes Me Sad?
A lack of serotonin.
65. Think of a Number Between 0 and 20.
Multiply it by 2.
Close your eyes.
Dark, isn't it?
See also Math, Pranks.
Dude. Do us a solid. Add your own funny anti-joke.
66. What Do You Call a Hippo with No Head, Eyes, Body or Legs?
A hippo tail. Nothing else is left.
67. Here's One for You: 1
68. What Do You Call a Pregnant Woman When Her Child is Born?
A mother. See also Parents.
69. What Do You Call a Three Humped Camel?
70. What Do You Call a Basket with No Bottom?