12 Entries Tagged “Space”
1. What’s Worse than Getting Swallowed by a Black Hole?
Who knows? See also Space.
2. A Day on Venus is Longer than a Year on Venus
It's a slow spinner. See also Planets, Space.
3. November 2000 was the last time all humans were on Earth.
Ever since there has always been at least one person on the International Space Station. See also Space.
4. Abbreviate Neil Armstrong’s Name to Neil A, and then Read It Backwards
Coincidence? I THINK NOT. See also Aliens, Space.
A real astrophysics word for what happens when you go into a black hole. See also Science, Space.
6. Aliens Invaded the Moon on July 20th, 1969
Dude. See also Space.
7. Why Didn't the Astronaut Cross the Road?
He wasn't on the planet. See also Astronauts, Space.
8. Comet Pills
Pills that were sold in the early 20th century, around the time the Earth passed through the trail of Halley's Comet. The pills were meant to protect against the gases in the trail, but they were clearly bogus. See also Old-Timey, Space.
9. What Do You Call a Blonde on the Moon?
An astronaut. See also Space.
10. Arabella the Space Spider
Sent into orbit in 1973 on the Skylab 3 space station. See also Space.