44 Entries Tagged “Insects”
11. Agra Cadabra Beetle
A beetle that almost became a magician. See also Insects.
The fear of ladybugs. See also Insects.
13. A caterpillar isn't a “cat” or an “er” or a “pillar,” but if you think about it, it does make sense.
Cats are a living organism and pillars are long and the “er” doesn't really make sense, just like a caterpillar. See also Insects.
14. Spicebush Swallowtail Caterpillar
The butterfly looks normal, but the caterpillar... See also Insects.
15. What Do You Call a Retired Fly?
A flew. See also Insects.
The fear of wasps. See also Insects.
17. What Do You Call a Fly with No Wings?
Still a fly—the irony is unfortunate. See also Insects.
18. Neopalpa Donaldtrumpi
A moth named after its resemblance to Donald Trump's hair. See also Insects, Presidents.
19. Ant Hills to Scale Are the Size of the Pyramids
And they have built millions of them. See also Insects.
20. Mayfly Nymphs
They breathe out of their butts. See also Insects.