15 Entries Tagged “Spanish”
1. Me Pica El Bagre
Spanish phrase for “I’m super hungry” that translates to “the catfish is biting me.” See also Fish, Spanish.
2. The Rio Grande River is Really The Big River River
Who knew? Spanish speakers, that’s who. See also Rivers, Spanish.
3. The L.A. Angels translates to “The Angels Angels.”
See also Baseball, Spanish.
4. Yo Tengo Un Gato En Mis Pantalones
5. Trasero Tonto
Means, "Dumb Butt" in Spanish. See also Spanish.
6. Soy Milk is Just Regular Milk Introducing Itself in Spanish
See also Spanish.
Spanish for Platypus. See also Spanish.
Spanish for someone who brags so much that their poop is on fire. See also Scatological, Spanish.
9. En Boca Cerrada No Entran Moscas
The Spanish version of "silence is golden" literally means "in closed mouth no flies enter" See also Spanish.